sábado, 5 de diciembre de 2020

Welcome to Animated Gif Galore!

 I guess this new blog introduction will be brief: Sometimes there is a scene from an anime or show that I would like to see as an animatd gif, and I would feel frustrated with the paltry selection on search engines. This is especially dire when it comes to older cinema and anime.

Sorry if the blog looks a bit bare for now, I haven't really figured out how to make something visually appealing without color overload when the real purpose visitors will come here anyways is to see if they like any images.

Posts will tend to focus on the same series and since files will naturally take a long time to load (sadly this means I will have to crop them quite a bit), entries may not have a lot of images.

Since making gifs is rather labor intensive, posts will pop up at irregular intervals depending on my mood. Enjoy!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario